When can you cancel an order?
For Pre- Paid orders,
• You can cancel an order when the order is confirmed and an order ID is generated.
• You can cancel an order only till the time the order is shipped.
For COD orders,
• You can cancel the order at the time of receiving the confirmation call from Samsungindiaestore.
Will a cancellation request have any implication on you?
• For both Pre- Paid orders or COD orders, there will be no cancellation charges
or processing fees for the customer upon order cancellation.
• For COD orders, we request you not to cancel an order at the time of delivery.
Multiple cases of order rejection at the time of delivery is discouraged and may
possibly result in non- serviceability of future COD orders from you.
When do you get a refund for the cancelled order?
• If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the money
in your Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking account. Typically refunds are processed
in between 7- 21 working days for credit cards and 5-7 working days for debit card
and net banking orders.
• Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure refund into
your account. We only control release of funds from our side, there is little we
can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
What happens to the order post shipping?
• Once shipped, we will not be able to consider cancellation requests.
• If a cancellation request comes up, we will try to hold the shipment but we cannot
guarantee that the cancellation request will be honored.